Natural Mystic - a 5Rhythms® workshop - Be Well Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Introducing one of our first Be Well Workshop of 2021 - Natural Mystic - a 5Rhythms® workshop, with Heera Sazevich.
Surrounded by the natural beauty of Maple Grove Hot Springs, you are invited to explore the elemental energies of Earth, Air, Fire, Water & Ether via the 5Rhythms® movement meditation practice. Embodying these universal qualities, we experience how they shape our lives and relationships and find greater balance and peace with all. Open to all levels of experience and abilities.
- Flowing connects us to our Earthy body and intuition. We find our ground and cultivate nurturance.
- Staccato ignites the Fire of our clarity, vision, expression and passion.
- Chaos cleanses us in it’s deep, wild Waters. Taking the path of least resistance, the Water element sweeps us into surrender and let go.
- Lyrical is the natural outcome of this wave of energy. We lighten up in the open field of Air, expanded, uninhibited and spontaneous.
- In Stillness, we merge into Ether where all divisions cease and we are connected to all.
Come join us and a safe, small number of hot spring loving strangers as we get out of our comfort zones and into some practical skills, ideas, and rituals that have the ability to alter the way we view and experience our inner and outer landscape.
This one-day workshops includes everything you need to become familiar with 5Rythems concepts and practices as well as some toasty hot springing and tasty meals. Space is limited and ticket options include both day-of only and two-night packages.
Saturday - Workshop Day
10 AM Check -In, Soak + Relax
12 PM Light Lunch and Orientation + Introductions
1 PM - 5 PM 5Rhythms with Heera
6 PM Tin Foil Dinner + Farewell
Optional Two Night Package
A select number of two-night stays are available Friday 3 pm - Sunday 11 am.
About the trainer-
Heeraa Sazevich is a life-long dancer and meditator with a BA in Theater Arts UCLA. A 5RTA certified Heartbeat level teacher of the 5Rhythms based in Utah, she travels and teaches globally. Heeraa has danced the 5Rhythms since 1997, participating in many workshops with the source of the practice, Gabrielle Roth and her son Jonathan Horan. She studied classical Japanese dance and theater in Kyoto, Japan for six years, spent seven years in India practicing meditation and emotional release therapies and has built conscious dance communities on the island of Oahu, Hawaii and in Sun Valley, Idaho for over 12 years before becoming a 5Rhythms teacher. Heeraa combines her knowledge of 5Rhythms, theater, meditation and emotional release to create a safe and creative space for participants to let go and utterly embrace their whole selves through movement.
What to bring:
Swimsuit, towel, comfortable clothes for free movement. Saturday lunch and dinner are included. Snacks and meals for Friday and Sunday are not included. Overnight guests can familiarize themselves with our space at https://www.maplegrovesprings.com/faqs
- Participant - Day Only$225+$13.50 Sales$225+$13.50 Sales0$0
- Cabin Package for 2$750+$45 Sales$750+$45 Sales0$0
- Double Canvas Package for 2$735+$44.10 Sales$735+$44.10 Sales0$0
- Yurt Package for 2$725+$43.50 Sales$725+$43.50 Sales0$0
- Queen Canvas Package for 1$500+$30 Sales$500+$30 Sales0$0
- Shared Campsite Package for 1$295+$17.70 Sales$295+$17.70 Sales0$0